10TH WORLD CONGRESS OF PERINATAL MEDICINE
IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
The abstract together with Powerpoint slide for poster or video presentation must be online sent by the abstract form on the website by using the system and not not will be taken into account if sent by other than congress system. Please be advised to make sure that your abstracts are proofread and spell-checked as the abstracts sent via the system will be published verbatim if they are accepted.
1. Submitted abstracts must not include already published data
2. will be collected via the congress online system.
3. Academic titles will not be used in authors’ names.
4. should be written with headings such as Objective, Method, Results, Conclusion and Keywords.
5. The Abstract should not be longer than 500 words except for the Title and Author’s Name and Surname.
6. Names and Addresses of the institutions (where the study is done) should definitely be mentioned.
7. For instance: Xxxx University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Xxxx, City, Country
8. Any abbreviation should not be used in the abstract.
9. The abstract submission for poster or video presentations must be done, and will be accepted until March 31st, 2022
10. Authors will be informed by the local PCO TURENLACES to the e-mail for whether it is accepted as poster or video by April 15th, 2022
12. For your presentation please use the template as explained here
13. All speakers participating in a CME activity are expected to disclose to the audience any financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and/or provider(s) of commercial services discussed in an educational presentation
14. All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in a supplement to Perinatal Journal and by submitting your abstract you already agree on to transfer the copyright to Perinatal Journal for your abstract be accepted.
15. By submission of your abstract/poster/video presentations, you do accept that all or a portion of presentations, comments, documents and presentation slides/videos presented will be recorded and may be selected for a recorded and on demand web portal for members and other users.